Are you looking to relocate for more storage space? Require a large buffer, contingency or transit store? Need a facility to house spares or utilise for fabrication?
Operating over 200,000 square feet (up to 20,000 pallets) of quality, food grade ambient warehousing, Stiller’s warehousing division provides standard and/or custom-designed, sustainable freight storage and handling solutions on our own premises at the office location.
Our experts can integrate our warehousing services with distribution, utilising our extensive fleet of state-of-art vehicles and other value-added services including labelling, order management, picking and packing, inventory planning and management.
From simple RHD we can also provide solutions for complex inventory managed systems with Fifo capability.
Stiller Warehousing Services in Brief
- Indoor and Outdoor storage
- Racked, Block-stacked or customer designed
- Cutting edge warehouse management technology
- On-line stock tracking giving real time stock levels
- Fully secured sites with 24/7 security including CCTV and dedicated patrol staff
- Multiple loading bays with dock levellers
- Pick and pack services
- Container stuffing, devanning and loading
- Product decanting
- Reworking and repackaging
- Product returns management and processing
- Wealth of experience of working with leading global brands right through to small start-up projects
- Direct access to the A1 and A66 into Tyne and Wear, County Durham and Teesside, including East coast ports
- Utilise our extensive fleet of state-of-art vehicles
If you have a request for something that isn’t on this list just get in touch and let us come up with a viable solution.