The successful candidate will join an established team of customer service executives providing effective and proactive customer service to our clients, member depots and customers.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer service role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced transport orientated role, ensuring that customers’ requests are acted upon in a timely and professional way, whist training will be given to the successful candidate, previous customer service experience within a transport environment would be preferred.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with a positive and professional attitude. This role requires someone who is organised and able to work on your own initiative, you will also be expected to undertake occasional visits to customer premises using a company vehicle.
Main Duties Include:
- Distribution of customers’ job input & pricing
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Customer follow up to exceptional standard
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Controlled internal management of costs and reporting
- Customer account management telephone support
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Assist in the development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency.
Following training additional duties would include:
- Producing sales quotations
- Setup of customer accounts
- Creation and maintenance of job pricing tables
- Production of the customer and internal reports
- Training staff on new and existing systems and procedures
- Reporting of major client or operational issues handled by the Customer Services Team to management.
Additional duties may be added to the role over time to allow the ideal candidate to gain more experience within the business operations.
Vacancy ID: Customer Service Executive
Salary: £22,000 Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week. Holidays: 25 days plus 8 Statutory days.
Application deadline: 31/05/2022 Expected start date: As soon as possible or 06/06/2022.
COVID-19 considerations: Business has COVID Risk Assessment in place which is under constant review to meet current guidelines issued by the government.