The successful candidate will have a willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks to include working outside washing/cleaning of trailers in all weather conditions and have an aptitude for general maintenance repairs to buildings and equipment.
- Hours of work: (Subject to change) 09.00 – 17.00hrs
- Hourly Paid, National Apprenticeship Wage
Line Supervisor – Responsible to:
- A willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks to include working outside washing/cleaning of trailers in all weather conditions.
- Previous knowledge or aptitude for general maintenance repairs to site and fleet
- Able to multitask, have the ability to prioritise and be effective at problem-solving
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be organised, a good team player and where required ability to work on own initiative.
- To undertake on the job training to develop skills in a wide-ranging area.
- To provide support and assistance to workshop manager and site services manager and staff as required.
Main Responsibilities/duties following training:
- Use of powered wash systems to wash trailers and company vehicles
- To undertake general maintenance repairs – under instruction to site buildings and open areas.
- To undertake general maintenance and painting trailers and vehicle beds.
- To ensure the safe use of company-issued equipment for the task at hand.
- To provide assistance and support to other departments once training completed and as business needs dictate.
- To be proactive in Health & Safety hazard reporting to the business for the required action to be taken.
Closing date for applications Friday 30th April 2021. Send CV and covering letter to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on our website.Apply for this role