Driving duties will predominately be multi-drop and multi-collection work via a variety of vehicles ranging from 3.5Tonne to Artic vehicles for specific postcoded areas in the North East of England.
Previous experience in multi-drop pallet network deliveries/collections using pallet truck and vehicle tail lifts is preferred.
Good geographical knowledge of the North East of England and the ability to undertake time effective routes to meet customer and legal requirements for the collection and delivery of palletised goods.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Have held a full UK driving licence with either a C+E entitlement or C entitlement (dependant on the role applied for) for a minimum of 12 months.
- Have no more than 3 points active at the time of application for the role.
- Have a UK Digital Tachograph Card
- Have a current Driver CPC Card
- Have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate good customer-facing skills.
- Pallet Distribution Day Cat. C. Weekly salary = £489.39. Annual salary = £25,518.
- Pallet Distribution Day Cat. C+E. Weekly salary = £519.72. Annual salary = £27,100.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Uniform and PPE as required for the role.
Closing date for applications Friday 30th April 2021. Send CV and covering letter to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on our website.Apply for this role