Driving duties are night trunk operation from Newton Aycliffe depot to multiple pallet hubs, predominantly using double-deck trailers for onward delivery/collection of palletised freight.
Shifts are on a weekly rota basis to cover all hubs with start times ranging from 14:30 – 19:30hrs – Monday to Friday.
Previous experience in working nights in trunking role using double-deck trailers is preferred.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Have held a full UK driving licence with either a C+E entitlement or C entitlement (dependant on the role applied for) for a minimum of 12 months.
- Have no more than 3 points active at the time of application for the role.
- Have a UK Digital Tachograph Card
- Have a current Driver CPC Card
- Have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate good customer-facing skills.
- Cat C+E Pal Distribution Night Weekly salary = £594.76. Annual salary = £31,012.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Uniform and PPE as required for the role.
Closing date for applications Friday 30th April 2021. Send CV and covering letter to Julie.email@example.com or fill in the form on our website.Apply for this role