Our specialist team is efficient in managing product storage and distribution for various manufacturers and resellers, as well as ensuring that we invest in only the best technologies.
Stiller has, for many decades, provided quality distribution services, with constant assessment and improvement to ensure you’re getting a continually high standard of service.
We can also assist you with your distribution by assigning dedicated transport and distribution professionals to your site for the assistance of the management of your distribution process.
- As standard we can offer you all of these guarantees, as required, for your distribution needs:
- Regional and national full load distribution capability
- Regional and national groupage services
- Curtain sided trailer provision (with tail lift capability)
- Flatbed trailer provision including the carriage of abnormal loads
- Consultation support and distribution system reassessment and re-engineering
- Partnership initiatives including open book contracts
- Same day deliveries
- European service
- Track and trace
- Online POD availability
- Reverse logistics
- Product returns service
As part of the Palletline network, Stiller provides the complete solution for the distribution of your small or large palletised freight consignments, cost effectively and on time.
With Palletline, pallet consignments are collected and shipped overnight for next day delivery to every region of the UK and beyond.
Stiller can ensure:
- UK and European pallet delivery
- Low cost next day delivery
- Lower cost two/three day delivery options
- Timed delivery capability
- Tail lift vehicles
- European delivery network
- Online consignment order entry from customers’ premises
- Online Tracking and Tracing of freight deliveries
- Online POD availability
Economy services (48 hours) are also available.
For further details about all of our distribution services, capabilities and restrictions please contact our team on 01325 313140.
The Hazchem Network
In 2019 the Company joined The Hazchem Network, the only distribution system of its type in the UK, dedicated to packaged chemical transport, and now offer the collection and delivery of hazardous goods across the North East of England.
Our ADR trained staff ensure that all aspects of legality, safety and ADR regulations are adhered to offering:
- Carriage of hazardous products as pallets or IBCs (up to 1200kg)
- Next day, economy and timed delivery services
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) on hand to advise on legislation
- Specialist support for Dangerous Goods Notes (DGN) preparation if required
Find out more