Our status as a market leader in the warehousing, distribution and commercial property sectors is unrivalled and without question supported by our links with some key industry partner networks.
Stiller is a shareholder member of Palletline, the UK’s leading palletised distribution specialists and is a proud member of the Hazchem Network, the UK’s only ADR and hazardous goods pallet network.
We are also proud to build connections with our local business community in the North East, by joining the Aycliffe Business Park Community board in 2021. With Stiller’s main site firmly in Newton Aycliffe, we have strengthened our fantastic relationships and significant presence in the local area, with Aycliffe Business Park continuing to be a hub of great engineering and manufacturing activity.
As part of the Palletline network, Stiller provides the complete solution for the distribution of your small or large palletised freight consignments, cost effectively and on time.
With Palletline, pallet consignments are collected and shipped overnight for next day delivery to every region of the UK and beyond.
For further details about all of our distribution services, capabilities and restrictions please contact our team on 01325 313140.
- UK and European pallet delivery
- Low cost next day delivery
- Lower cost two/three day delivery options
- Timed delivery capability
- Tail lift vehicles
- European delivery network
- Online consignment order entry from customers’ premises
- Online Tracking and Tracing of freight deliveries
- Online POD availability
- Economy services (48 hours) are also available
Stiller is part of The Hazchem Network, the only distribution system of its type in the UK, dedicated to packaged chemical transport, and now offers the collection and delivery of hazardous goods across the North East of England.
- Carriage of hazardous products as pallets or IBCs (up to 1200kg)
- Next day, economy and timed delivery services
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) on hand to advise on legislation
- Specialist support for Dangerous Goods Notes (DGN) preparation if required
Arrange a meeting...
If you're looking to review your warehousing, distribution and commercial property needs and contracts, now is the ideal time to discuss your bespoke requirements with our award-winning customer service team.